Allavino FlexCount Series 36-Bottle Dual Zone Wine Refrigerator VSWR36
Thanks to two distinct, individually controlled full-range temperature zones, these all-new FlexCount Series Dual-Zone Wine Refrigerators are the ideal option for storing both red and white wines simultaneously. They feature our innovative new FlexCount shelves, which have a thin yet durable metal construction that provides reliable stability and resists sagging over time while allowing more space between each shelf than you will find in most similarly sized wine refrigerators. This extra space allows you to store up to 36 wine bottles of all shapes and sizes without needing to remove shelves, making the FlexCount Series the perfect choice for wine connoisseurs with diverse collections!
36 Bottle Capacity: Store up to 3 bottles on each of the VSWR36's 12 shelves for a maximum storage capacity of 36 bottles.
Digital Display and Controls: Both zones have their own intuitive digital display with user-friendly push-button controls, making monitoring and adjusting each zone's temperature easier than ever!
Innovative New Shelf Design: The FlexCount series incorporates revolutionary metal shelves that are strong enough to prevent sagging yet thin enough to maximize your available storage space to accommodate larger diameter bottles.
Shelves Extend Effortlessly: Easily access every bottle in your collection thanks to shelves that glide out smoothly on ball-bearing tracks.
Built-In Versatility: This versatile wine refrigerator features a front-venting design and finished cabinet that give you the option to build it into your cabinetry or use it as a stylish freestanding addition to any room in your home.
Important information regarding Prop. 65 for CA residents.
Allavino VSWR36 Dual Zone Wine Cellar Refrigerator
Comes with towel bar and curved handle styles to you can customize your cabinet with the ones that best suit you.
Dimensions: 33.5"H x 23.5"W x 25"D
Weight: 141 lbs.
Two independently controlled temperature zones can each be set between 40°F and 65°F
Ambient Temperature Range: 32-100°F (if ambient temperature is below or above this range, the unit's performance may be affected. For example, placing the unit in extremely cold or extremely hot conditions may cause its interior temperatures to fluctuate).
Interiors are all-black to emulate traditional wine cellars
Cool blue LED lights illuminate the interior without the heat created by incandescent bulbs
Roller-glide shelves effortlessly extend to minimize agitation to the wine
Internal fans circulate the air to ensure even cooling and faster cooldown
Please Note: The handles are not attached to the unit during shipping and will need to be installed when the unit arrives.
This wine refrigerator has 12 shelves that can hold up to 3 bottles each for a maximum bottle capacity of 36 bottles. The maximum capacity can be reached with many different bottle sizes and is only affected when adding in larger Pinot or Champagne bottles, making this the ideal unit for diverse wine collections.UPC: 700697201338
23 1/4"D (25" w/handle)
Multiple / Dual Zone
Cabinet Color / Material
Energy Star Rated
Wine Bottle Count
Up to 36 Bottles
Number of Shelves
Metal with Wood Slats
Glide-Out (Roller Assemblies)
Bottles per Shelf
Compartments (Distinct Zones)
Number of Doors
Color / Material
Black Frame / Stainless Steel
Towel Bar and Curved
Accepts Custom Panel
Tinted / UV Protective
115V / 60 Hz
As soon as you place your order you will receive an order confirmation e-mail. This means that we have received your order in our system and pre-authorized your credit card for the purchase. As soon as we receive your order we automatically reach out to our suppliers to confirm that it is in stock and available for immediate shipment. If your item is on backorder or unavailable we will void the pre-authorization and reach out to you via e-mail. If your item(s) are available for immediate shipment (within 5 business days) we will process the charges and submit the order for shipment.
Shipment of Order:
If your order is in stock and we process the charges to your credit card it will ship within five business days from the date of your order. We will send you tracking information within 24 hours of your order leaving the warehouse to the e-mail address your provide when checking out. If you do not receive tracking information from us within six business days of your order feel free to follow up with us at email@example.com.
Receiving Shipment Best Practices:
- We'd like to make sure that we have a good daytime contact phone number for you, preferably a cell phone. The number is not used in any marketing calls, it is strictly to have quick and direct communication with you and about your order and delivery. Is the phone number you provided us a good contact number for your delivery. The same applies to your email address; please let us know if we need to update it. You should have already received an email order receipt from us. If you have not yet received any email from us check your spam folder or call us to confirm we have the correct address.
- The trucking company will call and/or email you to arrange a delivery appointment. Generally, these appointments are given with a 4-hour window. We recommend that you schedule a window that includes time to spare in case delivery is earlier or later than scheduled. While everyone involved is working their hardest to stay on schedule, traffic, weather, mechanical breakdowns, etc. do occur and it is good to be flexible.
- When you are receiving the delivery, please be sure to inspect the order carefully for any signs of damage from transit. The driver is required to wait for your full inspection. Do not sign the delivery receipt if you suspect damage and please call us immediately at 1-866-619-5772. If we are not available (after hours) you can either reject the shipment and the driver will take it away, or you can note the suspected damage on the delivery receipt. Simple notations such as 'hole on side of box, subject to inspection' or 'box torn may have damaged contents' is sufficient. These shipments are fully insured against damage and you have the right to refuse anything you suspect is not in good condition.
- If you sign for an item that appeared okay at the time of delivery, but you open it later to find that there is 'concealed damage' please contact us immediately. Please Note - open your orders and inspect for damage within 48hrs. Any concealed damage must be reported within 48hrs otherwise the insurance will have expired.
- If you need inside delivery please let us know now. There are extra charges for inside delivery (ie. White Glove Delivery), 'set in place' and debris removal services. The current service includes delivery into the first entrance with no stairs.
Note: Some of our products come with White Glove Service. Product pages should specify is this is the case. If nothing is specified on the product page, the item will be delivered and you will be required to move the item once it has been off-loaded by the shipping company.
Curbside Shipping - Delivered to your curb, typically next to the mailbox. You will be responsible for moving and assembling.
Standard Delivery (Threshold delivery) - Delivery to the first enclosed area (garage, covered awning, etc). Again, moving and assembly from that point will be your responsibility.
White Glove Delivery - White-glove service generally includes unpacking, removal/disposal of packing materials and transporting your order up or down a maximum of 5 stairs. Additional stairs and tight turns may cost extra. Delivery is by appointment. We will call you to set a date.
Expedited Shipping - Expediting shipping is simply faster shipping.
To discuss shipping options for your product outside of the Standard Free shipping, please contact customer support.
Please inspect the packaging of your item(s) when they arrive, if you notice any damage you should make note of it when signing for delivery. If you item(s) arrive damaged please send photos to firstname.lastname@example.org and we will process an insurance claim on your behalf.
Cancellations & Refunds:
All orders cancelled after 48 hours are subject to a 20% administration fee whether or not your order has shipped. If you order has shipped, you (the buyer) will also be responsible for actual return shipping charges as well as the shipping charges that were incurred to thethe customer. Refunds will only be issued to the original credit card that you use when placing your order.
To start the refund procedure please contact customer support.
- Contact us immediately (within 30 days of delivery). Contacting us after this period voids any claim.
- Obtain a return authorization number from us.
- Place the item securely in the original package, exactly as how it was packaged. Please package the item, accessories, etc exactly as it arrived, if the item is not packaged this way damage might occur.
- Include all paperwork, parts and accessories that were included with the item, display item, etc.
- Ship the item back to us (at your cost) to the address we provide. It is recommended that the return is insured for the purchase price in case of loss or damage. You will need to contact the shipping company for claims if needed.
- Email us the tracking number of the shipment.
- We will notify you when we receive the item and ensure that it in salable condition.
- If the return is in salable condition, we will process your refund right away (within 7 days at the absolute most). It will take 2-3 days to reflect on your account statement once the refund has been processed.
- The refund will be in the same form of payment equal to the "Total Unit Price" of the items printed on your invoice. This excludes shipping and handling (unless there was a shipping mistake). If shipping and handling was included in the item price, the actual FedEx/DHL/UPS/Freight cost for that box size and weight will be deducted.
- For special order items, refunds are not offered, only credits.
Important: Sending the item back to us without prior authorization voids your eligibility for a full refund as this voids the damage claim eligibility with the shipping company. In the event that a return is needed, we will make arrangements for the return. Do not send it back via any other means. Please contact us first.
Wine Coolers USA is dedicated to ensure that the thousands of products we store in our warehouse are in-stock and ready-to-ship. However, sometimes demand outpaces supply and we fall short. Backordered items are still available for purchase online, and will ship as soon as they become available.
If an item is backordered, we try be as clear and accurate as we can on the item´s product page to give you estimated delivery dates. Items that are currently backordered are listed on the product page with an “Expected to ship on (Date)” near the item price. You will also find the “Expected to ship on (Date)” when you add the item to your basket, as well as on your order´s email confirmation. Please be aware that delivery dates on backordered items are approximate and subject to change.
There are times when a shipment of backordered products is unexpectedly delayed from our vendors and your promised delivery date may change. If this happens, we will send you an email indicating which item has been delayed and its new estimated shipping date. If the new shipping date is unacceptable to you, you can contact our Customer Support specialists at 1-866-619-5772.
For Wine Enthusiast Orders:
Most coolers and cellars over 50 bottles come with our complimentary White Glove Service.
Coolers under 50 bottles with be shipped door-to-door or first enclosed area.
Please refer to individual product pages for more information.
How does the 105% Price Match guarantee work?
Our goal at Wine Coolers USA is to offer the very best products and the very best prices. We do our best to offer the best prices online!
With that said, if you find a that a competitor is offering a price that is lower than we are, we won't match it, we'll beat it! That's how confident we are. Full details here.
How do we contact support?
Head on over to our Contact Us page and we'll be happy to chat! Or call us at 1-866-619-5772 to speak with someone directly.
What do I do if my item is arrives damaged?
Upon receipt of your order, make sure to thoroughly inspect the exterior of the package for any signs of damages and take photographs if necessary. Also, make note of any said damages upon signing the delivery form.
Receiving a damaged good is unlikely but if it does happen, please contact Customer Support ASAP and we will assist in organizing an exchange.
What if the item doesn't fit in the space I intended to put it?
Please make sure that the item will fit before ordering. If you find that it doesn't fit then our cancellation/refund policies apply.
Why was my item backordered?
Please see our backorder policies here.
What if I want to cancel my order?
Orders that are cancelled after the item has shipped will be subject to our restocking fee policy.
Cancellation of orders after 48 hours (of items that have not shipped) will be subject to a 20% cancellation fee.
When will my order ship?
We typically process orders within 24 business hours but dependent on order load and other circumstances this could take up to 72 hours.
Upon shipment, we will send you a tracking number.
When will I receive my order?
Orders usually take between 3-5 business days from shipment to delivery.
Note that for large orders shipping LTL a person will have to be present to sign and inspect upon delivery.
Also note that some of our shipping partners will call beforehand to schedule a time with you for delivery.
Will the shipping company setup the product in my house?
This is commonly referred to as White Glove delivery. Some of our products ship white glove while other ship standard and first enclosed area.
Unless stated on the product page, assume that your item will be delivered to the first enclosed area.
For white glove delivery, this service includes 3-5 stairs. Additional stairs will cost extra.
Please reach out to support with any questions.
How much is shipping?
FREE! Always and forever to anywhere in the lower 48 states. For Alaska, Hawaii, Puerto Rico or International, please Contact support.
For premium and expedited shipping, please contact support.
Can you ship to PO Boxes or APO/FPO?
At this time we do not offer shipping to theses types of addresses.
How do I track my shipment?
Upon shipment of your order, you will receive an email with the tracking number and information.
Order and Returns Questions
What if my order is damaged?
If your order arrives damaged, please let us know at email@example.com and we will get a new product shipped or help you claim a warranty.
Our manufacturers offer Warranty policies ranging from 1-10 years. Please see manufacturer websites for full details on warranties.
What if I don't like the product? How do I return a product?
While we are confident you will love our products sometimes opinions differ. If you aren't 100% satisfied (other than damages and defects), we do offer a no-hassle return policy. If you're not happy, we aren't happy.
You have 30 days after receipt of your item to initiate a return request. Please note that there is a 25% restocking fee and the customer will be responsible for any return shipping costs.
Also, the returned item must be in new, unused and in it's original packaging. Upon receipt, a Wine Coolers USA specialist will inspect the item. If any damage or defect is noticed than additional fees will be applied.
Refund credits are only credited to the card used for purchase.
Are there any fees for returning an item?
A 25% restocking fee applies to returned items unless the item is defective or damaged, you received the wrong item or the fee is prohibited by law.
Who pays return shipping?
For returns that are NOT damaged or defective, the customer is responsible for return shipping costs.
How long is the return process?
Dependent on current workload, returns are typically processed in 2-5 days.
Is it safe to purchase online?
Yes! Your security is our utmost priority. We use state of the art 256-bit encryption which ensures your details and credit card information are 100% secure. We aren't able to view any of your details and we wouldn't even if we could!
What security do you use to encrypt my data?
We use 256-bit encryption which is industry standard. We are also PCI compliant and on top of that we are secured by Shopify's HTTPS security protocol as well. You're safe with us!
Is my email and other information safe?
Unlike some companies, we will NEVER sell your email address or other information to other companies.